Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hotaru















Amamia Hotaru is the heroine of a new manga that has become a huge success with working women in their 20s. In contrast the older generation of women in their 30s who have experienced the bubble economy, have worked hard for their careers and sometimes sacrificed their private life for it (often stereotyped as unmarried careerwomen), this new generation finds both work and relationships a bother, and instead chooses to live a carefree life focussed on personal interests, friends and hobbies. Find out whether you are one of them by answering the following questions (true/false):

* I eat meals and snacks while standing in the kitchen
* The only times my heart pounds is when I climb the stairs
* Matchmaking parties are simply a chance to drink
* I often talk to myself
* I do not remember my own bra size
* I only write very short SMS, and am often late in answering them
* I complain about things and try not to put too much effort in them
* I often get excited by health programmes on TV
* My fridge contains only the leftover wrapping of a sixpack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home